Amalia All Leather Tote 401
- two toned all leather
- black ("negra Xela") and marbled olive ("Green") leathers. the black is soft and floppy. the body is semi structure but will break in and does fold in half (top to bottom) without resistance
- lined inside with new pedal loomed fabric
- Top zippered closure
- 2 inside slip pocket
- 1 inside zipper pocket
- Outside front and back slip pocket
- removable and adjustable crossbody strap
- Made in our partner artisan’s Workshop in Chichicastengo,Guatemala
- Height: 14”
- Width: 18”
- Depth: 5”
*We try our best to capture the color and quality of each item. Color may still varies due to lighting conditions at time of photo taken.
All Sales final. No returns. No cancellations. Sales are non transferable.
As with all leather and handmade goods, fine craftsmanship is expected yet perfection is not part of its character. This is all the true nature of one of a kind artisan items. Every piece of leather will have characteristics of a raw nature or what one would imagine as “imperfections”. The more that is seen, the more of it’s true form it is in.
This also applies to the nature of handwoven and vintage textiles. Slight pulls or loose threads can be found. Wear is also noticeble. As this is a blouse once worn by indeginous Mayan women. Please understand that this is all part of the beauty of these products.
Your purchase has contributed to our goal of being an ethical sourcing shop. Respectfully paying our artisan partners and partner weavers a fair And just pay for their textiles and products. We all thank you for your support in our mission!
Any questions or concerns please bring to my attention before your purchase.
Maria’s Artisan Shop