Medium Aurora I OOAK CDB 101
- silver hardware
- Full grain xela Roble leather
- vintage Chichicastenango huipil.
- Removeable & adjustable crossbody (24' shortest) & backpack straps 39" shortest)
- New típico textile interior lining
- 2 inside slip pockets, 1 inside zipper pocket
- 1 outside front slip pocket
- 1 outside back slip pocket
- 1 interior key clip
- 2 side pockets with magnetic snap closures
- Measures approximately 13”h 17”w 5.5”d
- Handcrafted in Our partner artisan’s workshop in Chichicastengo, Guatemala
All Sales final. No returns. No cancellations. Sales are non transferable.
*We try our best to capture the color and quality of each item. Color may still varies due to lighting conditions at time of photo taken.
Care: Spot clean fabric textile when needed. Leather care, use your favorite leather care products and weather protector. Any unsealed leather is highly suggested to treat with a highly reputable water repellent leather treatlment as to avoid any unwanted spotting. Some leather bags may feel structured upon arrival. With use, leather with break in and soften up. All leather bags have either been naturally tanned or given added colors such as the black, turquoise, greens, etc.
As with all leather and handmade goods, fine craftsmanship is expected yet perfection is not part of its character. This is all the true nature of one of a kind artisan items. Every piece of leather will have characteristics of a raw nature or what one would imagine as “imperfections”. The more that is seen, the more of it’s true form it is in.
This also applies to the nature of handwoven and vintage textiles. Slight pulls or loose threads can be found. Wear is also noticeble. As this is a blouse once worn by indeginous Mayan women. Please understand that this is all part of the beauty of these products.
Your purchase has contributed to our goal of being an ethical sourcing shop. Respectfully paying our artisan partners and partner weavers a fair And just pay for their textiles and products. We all thank you for your support in our mission!
Any questions or concerns please bring to my attention before your purchase.
Maria’s Artisan Shop